Wednesday 16 February 2011

Personal Branding & Weekly Planner (Yay!)

I think I'm going to use this blog as motivation to do work and try to post something every other day or every day if I can. If I make sure I have some sort of work (big or small) whether research, ideas or finished designs to post each day I think that'll help me a lot to move these projects along. Today's work I actually did yesterday but what the hell, I'm knackered! Nothing is going to get done today - an early night and an early start tomorrow is very much needed!

Anywho! Yesterday I finally nailed my personal branding/identity. And I'm actually happy with it for a change, took a while to get the letters looking exactly how I wanted, but we got there eventually. The typography was created on adobe illustrator. :)



Also, I created a weekly planner, which is quite scary when you can actually see how much time is left until the final deadline!!! Hopefully I'll be able to stick to it, this first week may not plan out as well because of the dissertation deadline looming though. Can't wait for that to be done and dusted!!



Scary stuff :O

No comments:

Post a Comment