Thursday 19 November 2009

002

I've been set a fashion branding project and for this we have to chose a style, target market and then design a logo, the front cover of the catalogue, 2 double page spreads for it and, I think, stationary (as usual). Of course, I still haven't found a name I like yet but that always happens to me!

Anyway, for my fashion brand I've chosen bright coloured t-shirts, skinny jeans, trainers, patterned dresses, etc etc. So pretty much an alternative scene/punk sort of fashion I guess you could say. Well I randomly started doodling and came up with a funny little character. This went onto illustrator and here's what came out at the end...



Thinking it might look good as my catalogue cover, but not sure yet. We'll have to see, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment