Wednesday 24 February 2010

Website

I've been working on my own (small!) website to put up some work and what-not lately. A lot of people have been doing the same thing on my course, and/or buying a domain name to make one at some point in third year. I've got the hang of dreamweaver without any tutorials or help whatsoever, so something has to be wrong in there somewhere! I'll probably find out if I have done something wrong next week in monday's lecture with Gavin. Haha!

My website won't be up for a loooong long time, I want to make it perfect and in a few weeks my mind will change and I'll scrap the whole thing. <- This is a given! I may post some screens of it, just to document what the hell I have been doing design-wise lately!!

Apart from that, I don't have much else to show since my last post unless you want to read a pile of highlighted texts, a bunch of collected imagery, some collages and experimentations with those. I do, however, have the Ulterior website project's design finalised! Once I get working on that, then I'll have something to show for myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment